Fine Music Radio will hold its annual general meeting in the iSibaya room at Artscape, Cape Town, on Saturday 6 October 2018. There will be refreshments at 10:00, and the meeting will start at 10:30. All FMR members are invited. As a paid-up subscriber to the station you are a member of the association and have voting rights at the AGM. The meeting includes an overview of the station’s activities and its finances for the financial year ending June 2018, as well as the election of board members. It ends with a general discussion, open to the floor.
Board nominations must be received in advance. Board nominations will not be considered at the AGM. If you would like to nominate someone to the board of FMR please use the form below, or obtainable from FMR, together with the nominee’s CV. This must reach our studios, marked for the attention of the Station Manager, by noon, Tuesday 25 October 2018.
1. Welcome and apologies – Mark Jennings
2. Approval of Minutes – Johann Vos (Chairman)
3. Matters Arising – Johann Vos and Mark Jennings
4. Chairman’s Report – Johann Vos
5. Presentation of Audited Financials – Brian Gardner
6. Appointment of Directors – Johann Vos
7. Open Discussion